ALAE elects its new Executive Committee
In March 29 th , the Alliance’s member law firms had their first 2019 meeting at the city of João Pessoa, State of Paraíba in Brazl.
At the meeting, the Alliance’s new Executive Committee was elected for a one year term.
New members of ALAE’s executive board are:
• President: Gladson Mota, from the Ally Mota & Massler Advogados, of Fortaleza, State of Ceará, Brazil;
• Vice-President: Paula Chaves, from the Ally Coimbra & Chaves Advogados, of Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
• Financial Director: Wanderley Donadel, from the Ally Romano Donadel Advogados Associados, of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
• Director: Ricardo Vieira de Mello, from the Ally Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello, of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
• Director: Victor Gordilho, from the Ally Nogueira Reis Advogados, of Salvador, State of Bahia, Brazil; and
• Director: Augusto Sávio Leó do Prado, from the Ally Prado, Castelli, Vasconcelos Sociedade de Advogados, of Aracaju, State of Sergipe, Brazil.
As former President, Ubrirajara Costódio Filho, from the Ally Hilú, Costódio & Caron Baptista Sociedade de Advogados, of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil, i salso on the Board.