Alae elects its new executive committee
In March 4th, the Alliance’s member law firms had their first 2016 meeting at Punta Del Este, Uruguay.
At the meeting, the Alliance’s new Executive Committee was elected for a one year term.
New members of ALAE’s executive board are:
- President: Rycharde Farah, from the Ally Farah, Gomes e Advogados S/S, of Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil;
- Vice-President: Ubirajara Costódio Filho, from the Ally Hilú, Costódio Filho & Caron Baptista Sociedade de Advogados, of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil;
- Financial Director: Wanderley Donadel, from the Ally Cerizze Donadel Advocacia Empresarial, of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
- Director: Edson Pinto, from the Ally DPLAW Sociedade de Advogados – Abílio Diniz, Pontes Pinto & Pignaneli, of Porto Velho, State of Rondônia, and Rio Branco, State of Acre; and
- Director: Eduardo Cárdenas, from the Ally Cárdenas & Cárdenas Abogados, of Bogotá, Colombia.